Monday, January 30, 2006

[Mormons and Evolution] 1/30/2006 03:28:30 PM

Steve,

I was responsible for the deletion of comments. It was not my intention to paint you as the loser, nor were your comments the sole factor in my decision. I simply thought that since the discussion seemed to be over, the off-topic comments could be removed. It is not our/my intention to exercise a heavy editorial hand.

I left Gary's comment so that both sides of the issue would be represented--since I did not remove your initial comment. You feel that letting his comment stand is unfair.

In the interest of fairness, let me summarize your rebuttal and you may correct or add to it as you feel necessary:

In the experience of you and your family, bishops don't specifically ask about it like they used to, and overall there seems to be much less discussion/emphasis on it than there used to be. Furthermore, you feel it is a private matter.

--
Posted by Jared to Mormons and Evolution at 1/30/2006 03:28:30 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home