Sunday, January 29, 2006

Re: Comments

Whatever you think is best is good enough for me.

On 1/29/06, Christian Y. Cardall <christian.cardall@gmail.com > wrote:

Jared, I agree. Feel free to delete the whole sequence. I regret
getting sucked into that discussion.

On Jan 29, 2006, at 9:41 PM, jaredsblog.8216123@bloglines.com wrote:

>
> What would you guys think of cleaning up the comments from my post
> on Elder
> Packer? My preference would be to edit out some of the comments
> focusing exclusively
> on masturbation.
>
>
>
> I agree with Christian on the specific argument, but now
> that the discussion is over, it seems like a blemish to me. When
> people interested
> in Mormonism and evolution find our blog, I'd prefer they not have
> to wade
> through such off-topic and potentially offensive material. I think
> our blog
> will, to some degree, be judged by the quality of comments, not
> just the posts.
>
>
>
> I guess we have not really established a policy on this. Would you
> favor
> deleting comments only when we all agree, or should we police our
> own posts?
>
>
>
> Anyway, let me know what you think. I won't act unless you agree.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home