Sunday, January 29, 2006

Comments


What would you guys think of cleaning up the comments from my post on Elder
Packer? My preference would be to edit out some of the comments focusing exclusively
on masturbation.

I agree with Christian on the specific argument, but now
that the discussion is over, it seems like a blemish to me. When people interested
in Mormonism and evolution find our blog, I'd prefer they not have to wade
through such off-topic and potentially offensive material. I think our blog
will, to some degree, be judged by the quality of comments, not just the posts.

I guess we have not really established a policy on this. Would you favor
deleting comments only when we all agree, or should we police our own posts?

Anyway, let me know what you think. I won't act unless you agree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home