Thursday, January 19, 2006

[Mormons and Evolution] 1/19/2006 06:38:14 AM

Nice try Gary, but I'm a Father of five (well, six, but a dad to five). Two of those kids are grown now. We've lived in a few places, and none of my kids has ever been asked about this. Not from a Bishop, SP or MP. The church, at least the wards I've been a member of, has walked away from BKP's silly obsession. I keep a pulse on this because I won't allow my kids to be subjected to such harmful nonsense. Young peopel have enough real problems to deal w/.

Back to evolution, anyone claiming prophetic authority and preaching against evolution is a false prophet. The good Lord gave me a brain and I'm using it.

--
Posted by Steve EM to Mormons and Evolution at 1/19/2006 06:38:14 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home